Thursday, March 8, 2012

gah

FYI: If you ever have to deal with me, remember that I don't understand computers, especially Macs. I don't need to be told that I'm not intelligent when dealing with computers because I already know it.

And I don't know what's up with this whole "I'm turning into an introvert again" phase. I have my days yes, but sometimes I just really don't want to talk to the people here. Just some of them. Visit me and you'll know what I mean. It's not really the students, it's the professors. you wouldn't believe some of the things they say/wear/do. Maybe that's all University campuses and I just haven't the experience to notice it.

I just want my acceptance letter from UCAS please. Get me outta here!!










Just thought of something. The type of music I've been listening to has changed dramatically. My iPod syned with my roommates iTunes account and it's always like trying to find a good song on the radio during a bad streak so you just settle on something mediocre. I'm stuck until August with Katy Perry, Ke$sha, and a bunch of Korean stuff. I've given the Korean stuff a shot, but it just isn't the same as Chopin's Noctures, Vivaldi's Concerto's, or even Carlos Vives, my dearest Columbian.

This is why I'm getting stupider. I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment