Sunday, December 23, 2012

here It comes...

...the nostalgia is setting in.

My dad sent an email saying how close it is for me to come to Las Vegas. My flight to Lisboa departs this evening so I'm packing once again; this means that I only have one more week of, well, what? Of travel, yes, but it's not just the travel, seeing new places. That can get old fast. I think what I'm going to miss is meeting people, the quick encounters. I'll miss the flexibility, the freedom I have. I can decide what to do, where to go, who to be with all on a moment's notice. I can choose solitude or socialibility. There's nothing like it.

So now what am I doing? Well, I most certainly not packing and listening to Flamenco music.

I am not looking forward to Las Vegas. I attend university at the University of Salamanca, I know more about Castilla y Leon than Nevada, I actually know people in Spain (Las Vegas?? I don't know anyone there except my parents and the occassional relative that visits).

Pero no pasa nada. Que sera sera. But no matter. What will be, will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment