Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Swiss Food in my Life

Yesterday, ah yesterday, was all about the food.

So I basically sent our cafeteria an email saying we needed more Swiss food last week. And starting yesterday, they began selling fresh muesli. It had the works: fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, a hint of nutmeg--it hit the spot!

Then I discovered "il cappucino". Enough said.

The evening brought about a plethora of all things Swiss. I was in a mad stupor of cheeses, chocolates (avec noisettes!) and cheap wine. The chocolate avec noisette won.

I get back to my dorm and what's waiting for me but some friends and a batch of cookie dough they bought at a Zurich market in January. Now how could I pass this up? So I didn't. I'm not usually a big cookie girl, but these had cinnamon, nutmeg, almonds, and who know what else.

AND THEN, the next day, I went for a long jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment