Sunday, February 26, 2012

Negative Nancy

All the tea I bought in London is nearly finished =( this makes me sad.

You know what also makes me sad? Not being paid enough for piano and English lessons in 3.5 hour segments. Oy vey. At least it's a little something extra for Academic Travel in two weeks. Okay, I guess that should make me happy.

And who knows if I'm going to Germany for my Ernst and Young internship anymore. I'm definitely aiming for it, but the chances are quickly tumbling. I've already signed the forms, searched for housing, and changed my flight. The NROTC scholarship needs me in the US this summer for a physical. Yeah, a physical! That's what I thought. Pretty lousy, eh?


All I'm really excited about right now is this bowl of muesli I'm about to eat. De-Lish!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment