Saturday, May 11, 2013

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas

The ways of the world make me question my beliefs.

There I was, in the Chipotle across from the university, quietly savoring my meal when...BAM. A couple in their mid-twenties walks in. The girl was, in short, a tomboy. Dressed in a band-t and leather sandals, she was as plain as it got. On the other hand, the man was a drama queen. He was bedazzled in glitter from eye lashes to fingernails. His lip liner was applied impeccably and his eyes bold. I think I was more impressed than anything. Whoever did him up was an artist.

This was the last thing I expected on a Wednesday evening. Everyone else in the room was unfazed, probably didn´t even notice. Hmm, I guess I can´t claim I´m a local just yet...


Not only that, I was hit in the face with a black bean that some whining kid threw at me from across the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment